inactive

Harley B Morgan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 29th, 2016
The most incredible medical professional
Dr. Morgan is absolutely, hands down the most amazing doctor I've ever had the opportunity to meet! My daughter has a chronic illness and Dr Morgan is a complete medical professional! He listens, he asks questions- the right questions, he takes great notes & he has no time limit in regards to researching for the best options for the individual patient. His experience is evident, yet he maintains sincere concern and compassion for his patients and what their concerns are. I can't put into words how grateful we are to Dr Morgan for caring enough to be the incredible physician thar he is. Our family will be forever grateful! You will be blessed to be seen /treated by Dr Morgan.

April 22nd, 2013
Concerned grandmother
My grandson had some tests done. My daughter was called and told that a cyst had been found on her sons brain. She asked where it was at and how big it was and what should they do about it. The lady calling said she did not have that information and wanted to know if they wanted to come in and talk with doctor. My daughter told her yes and we still have not been able to get an appointment for a follow-up on this. In my opinion, that was not handled very professionally. We are very concerned and yet we have no clue as to what is going on with my grandson. I think we have been very patient considering everything but I am ready to go a step further to get something done.

September 11th, 2009
One of the most kind caring Drs i have ever met or worked for ever!!!!!!! the greatest with children and his nurse rocks!