A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harley Schultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harley Schultz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harley Schultz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultz graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schultz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harley Stuart Schultz MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harley S. Schultz practice?
- Dr. Harley Schultz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Harley Schultz practices Internal Medicine near San Leandro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pinole, CA and Hayward, CA.
See San Leandro Internists.