A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harley Smoot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smoot
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Smoot Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harley Smoot, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Smoot graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Smoot has 1 hospital affiliations:
- National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harley Wakeman Smoot MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Harley W. Smoot practice?
- Dr. Harley Smoot has 1 office location.
Dr. Harley Smoot practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Germantown, MD.
See Germantown Psychiatrists.