A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harlow Labarge is Good. Dr. Labarge has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harlow Labarge, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Orthopedic Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Labarge graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Guerrero, Acapulco. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Labarge has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Health Sys- Beverly Hospital
- Northeast Health Sys- Addison Gilbert Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Labarge accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Harlow Labarge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harlow F. Labarge practice?
Dr. Harlow Labarge practices Family Medicine near Manchester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Gloucester, MA and Lynn, MA.
See Manchester Family Physicians.