A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harmar Brereton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harmar Brereton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Radiation Injuries
- Radiation Oncology
- Skin Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Brereton graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brereton has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Moses Taylor Hospital
- Mid-Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harmar D Brereton MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Harmar D. Brereton practice?
- Dr. Harmar Brereton has 7 office locations.
Dr. Harmar Brereton practices Radiation Oncology near Wilkes Barre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Scranton, PA and Dunmore, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Radiation Oncologists.