A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harmar Brereton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harmar Brereton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brereton
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brereton Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Radiation Injuries
- Radiation Oncology
- Skin Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Brereton graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brereton has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Moses Taylor Hospital
- Mid-Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harmar D Brereton MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Harmar D. Brereton practice?
- Dr. Harmar Brereton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harmar Brereton practices Radiation Oncology near Dunmore, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Scranton, PA.