Dr. Harmar Denny Brereton MD is male, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Therapeutic Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Radiation Oncology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harmar Brereton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
He has special expertise in 13 Areas, including Cancer, Glandular Cancer Adenocarcinoma, and Hodgkin Disease.10 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Brereton graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brereton has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Mid-Valley Hospital
- Moses Taylor Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brereton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Harmar Brereton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harmar D. Brereton practice?
Dr. Harmar Brereton practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Therapeutic Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Radiation Oncology near Scranton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, PA and Port Jervis, NY.
See Scranton Internists, Scranton Hematologists, Scranton Oncologists, and Scranton Radiologists.