A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harmeet Chawla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harmeet Chawla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harmeet Chawla, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Chawla graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Chawla has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Adena Regional Medical Center
- Grant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harmeet S Chawla MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Harmeet S. Chawla practice?
- Dr. Harmeet Chawla has 12 office locations.
Dr. Harmeet Chawla practices Ophthalmology near Circleville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, OH and Chillicothe, OH.
See Circleville Ophthalmologists.