A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. HARMEET CHAWLA:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. HARMEET CHAWLA is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. HARMEET CHAWLA, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. CHAWLA graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. CHAWLA has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Adena Regional Medical Center
- Fairfield Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. CHAWLA accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan