25 years of experience
Accepting new patients
Desert Pulmonary and Sleep Consultants PLC
3303 E Baseline Rd
Gilbert, AZ 85234 Phone number & directions
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harmeet Gill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harmeet Gill is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harmeet Gill, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gill graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Gill has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Heart Hospital
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harmeet Gill MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harmeet Gill practice?
- Dr. Harmeet Gill has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harmeet Gill practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Gilbert Internists, Gilbert Pulmonologists, Gilbert Critical Care Practitioners, and Gilbert Sleep Medicine Doctors.