A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harmeet Gill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harmeet Gill is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gill
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gill Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harmeet Gill, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gill graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Gill has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Heart Hospital
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harmeet S Gill MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harmeet S. Gill practice?
- Dr. Harmeet Gill has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harmeet Gill practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Internists, Gilbert Pulmonologists, Gilbert Critical Care Practitioners, and Gilbert Sleep Medicine Doctors.