Internist, Critical Care Specialist, Pulmonologist (lungs), Sleep Medicine Specialist

2.5

Jan 9th, 2015

After spending the holidays under the weather and unsure of my diagnosis, Dr. Gill helped to clarify the problems at hand and spent time with me going over solutions and next steps

Jan 9th, 2015

courteous and diligent and explained to my problems and solutions to overcome them

Not corncerned! show details Not corncerned!
by Mike on Mar 17th, 2014

Dr. Gill spent more time talking to a lady in the hall about his new car, then he spent talking to me about my illness. I didn't get the feeling he really cared.

Dec 29th, 2013

It seemed as if Dr. Gill thought I was wasting his time and he couldn't wait to get out of the room.

by L W on Sep 16th, 2013

I was not impressed with this Doctor or his office staff. I felt it was just a $$ sign to them. For 120.00 I got about 7 minutes with the Dr. Since my case is not a run of the mill case (previous case of ARDS and now RA)I felt like I was just being ramrodded thru as fast as they could. They wanted me to pay for a 3rd office visit (knowing I didn't have insurance) just to get the results of my CT scan. (They could have easily told me over the phone) Asked them to send the results to my Rheumatologist and they never did. Totally incompetent in my book.