A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harmeet Malhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malhi
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Malhi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harmeet Malhi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Fatty Liver
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatolenticular Degeneration
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Liver Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Malhi graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Malhi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harmeet Malhi BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Harmeet Malhi practice?
- Dr. Harmeet Malhi has 1 office location.
Dr. Harmeet Malhi practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Internists, Rochester Gastroenterologists, and Rochester Hepatologists.