A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harmeet Malhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harmeet Malhi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Fatty Liver
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatolenticular Degeneration
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Liver Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Malhi graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Malhi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harmeet Malhi BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Harmeet Malhi practice?
- Dr. Harmeet Malhi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harmeet Malhi practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Internists, Rochester Gastroenterologists, and Rochester Hepatologists.