A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harmeet Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from S M S Medical College, Rajasthan.
Dr. Singh has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harmeet Singh MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Harmeet Singh practice?
- Dr. Harmeet Singh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harmeet Singh practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Ridgewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Fair Lawn, NJ.
See Ridgewood Internists, Ridgewood Critical Care Practitioners, and Ridgewood Pulmonologists.