A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harmeet Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Singh Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from S M S Medical College, Rajasthan.
Dr. Singh has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harmeet Singh MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Harmeet Singh practice?
- Dr. Harmeet Singh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harmeet Singh practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Ridgewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Fair Lawn, NJ.
See Ridgewood Internists, Ridgewood Critical Care Practitioners, and Ridgewood Pulmonologists.