A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harmeet Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harmeet Singh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Singh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne
- Inova Loudoun Hospital, Cornwall Campus
- Loudoun Hospital Center, Cornwall Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harmeet M Singh MD is a male Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Harmeet M. Singh practice?
- Dr. Harmeet Singh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harmeet Singh practices Neurology near Leesburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Purcellville, VA.
See Leesburg Neurologists.