Dr. Harmeet Singh MD Patient Reviews

3.6

• Good
  • Bad

October 20th, 2015
Grumpy staff. Takes forever to get them to respond. Yhe Dr. is polite, but certainly not very friendly, very business-like

January 10th, 2014
Technical Manager
Yesterday I called Dr. Harmeet Singhs office and his staff would not let me speak to him or have me leave a message even after informing them that my wife was in the emergency and was subsequently hospitalized. Finally even after they took my message which was at 1PM and they just left me a blank message at 5:30PM. I totally understand doctors are busy but that does not give the right to treat patients as worthless souls. I would not recommend anyone to doctor Harmeet Singh.

July 16th, 2013
I have recently been in for testing (EEG, Cognitive test, Blood work). I agree with most reviews that Dr. Singh is not always very communicative but he does listen and I believe he does care. The front desk scheduler on the other hand is incredibly rude and does not care about the patients. I have called multiple times to speak to the doctor about test results as well as gone to the office to try and speak to him. I voiced my concern about missing work because they were not able to schedule my tests on the same day and I always have to come back for follow up appointments to discuss my results which takes 5min. I have been ignored while standing at the desk, the receptionist/scheduler has rolled her eyes at me and she does not try to accommodate my needs. This is a specialist who deals with serious health problems and he should be more aware of how his patients are feeling and how they are being treated. He needs to reevaluate his front office employees or he will lose patients.

May 16th, 2012
HEY
Dr. Singh always makes me feel like a priority. He's helped me with my migraine headaches. He is now addressing shoulder and lower back pain. He is quick, precise and has a wonderful bedside manner. He listens, looks you in the eye and explains everything... I think he is AWESOME!!!

May 15th, 2017