A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harmeeta Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harmeeta Singh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Singh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harmeeta Singh, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Kempegowda Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bangalore.
Dr. Singh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Des Peres Hospital
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harmeeta K Singh MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Harmeeta K. Singh practice?
- Dr. Harmeeta Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Harmeeta Singh practices Psychiatry near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Psychiatrists.