A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harmeshkumar Naik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harmeshkumar Naik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harmeshkumar Naik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Naik graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Naik has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harmeshkumar Ramanlal Naik MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Harmeshkumar R. Naik practice?
- Dr. Harmeshkumar Naik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harmeshkumar Naik practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Internists and Livonia Oncologists.