Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Aug 20th, 2015

In one word Amazing! He answered every question in extensive detail and made sure we understood everything. He spent an hour talking to my husband and I, and is a great doctor and person in general. The office is clean and organized and the staff, especially the receptionist is very pleasant to work with especially during stressful times. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. NAIK!

Throrough show details Throrough
by Kathe D. on Jun 13th, 2015

Dr. Nail is throtough on his examinations and explains everything to me. I feel he is a good doctor and a good man. His staff has always been kind.

by Jem on Mar 8th, 2013

One of the good things I like about Dr. Naik is, when he's out on business trips or any time he's not in his clinic for that day, Dr. Naik would not let you do the chemo treatment without him around. But then you will be given a choice if you want to get the chemo within the hospital onco dept. so not to miss the scheduled treatment (if you choose to do that, Lucy, his onco nurse will made sure everything will go well and she will even go see you where you are). With that following up, I feel secured and taken cared of and still didn't miss the schedule.

First visit show details First visit
Sep 13th, 2012

I like dr niak. He gave a thorough introduction. Asked questions and listened to my perspective. I would recommend him!