Dr. Samantha Gill Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samantha Gill?

She made me feel very comfortable and less worried during my procedure .

Posted on June 3rd, 2017

Dr. Gill is a very friendly and impressive physician. I felt like I was in very competent hands and trusted her knowledge and expertise completely.

Worst servicesfrom this Medical Office

Posted on June 10th, 2016

Dr Gill came to my cubicle and yelled onto me the day of my Mammogram!! In front of other staff! I was booked for a mammogram and the next day an ultrasound. She wanted me to come back the next day to do both and I refused! She was very rude!! When I got my bill it was sent to my old address/ I called the office manager and asked her to correct it! 3 weeks later I got a huge bill ( the previous bill and the new one!) Ive already paid the first bill so I called them again and complained the bill was wrong!! The office manager was just as rude and no apologies!! As must say this is the worst medical offices Ive dealth with ever!!

Posted on December 21st, 2016