A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harminder Chana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harminder Chana is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chana graduated from University Of Nairobi.
Dr. Chana has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chana accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Texas Children's Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harminder S. Chana practice?
Dr. Harminder Chana practices Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, General Practice, and Pediatrics near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Family Physicians, Houston Sports Medicine Doctors, Houston General Practitioners, and Houston Pediatricians.