A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harminder Chana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harminder Chana is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chana
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Chana Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chana graduated from University Of Nairobi.
Dr. Chana has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harminder Singh Chana MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Harminder S. Chana practice?
- Dr. Harminder Chana has 1 office location.
Dr. Harminder Chana practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Houston, TX.
See Houston Primary Care Doctors and Houston General Practitioners.