A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harminder Kaur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harminder Kaur is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harminder Kaur, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaur graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Institute Of Medical Sciences, Wardha.
Dr. Kaur has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harminder Kaur MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harminder Kaur practice?
- Dr. Harminder Kaur has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harminder Kaur practices Internal Medicine near Frederick, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Gaithersburg, MD and Clarksburg, MD.
See Frederick Internists.