A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harminder Mallik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harminder Mallik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harminder Mallik, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mallik graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Mallik has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- St Tammany Parish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harminder Singh Mallik MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Harminder S. Mallik practice?
- Dr. Harminder Mallik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harminder Mallik practices Psychiatry near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Psychiatrists.