A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harminder Mallik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harminder Mallik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mallik
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mallik Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harminder Mallik, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mallik graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mallik has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- St Tammany Parish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harminder S Mallik MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Harminder S. Mallik practice?
- Dr. Harminder Mallik has 1 office location.
Dr. Harminder Mallik practices Psychiatry near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Psychiatrists.