A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harminder Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harminder Singh, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Singh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harminder Singh MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harminder Singh practice?
- Dr. Harminder Singh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harminder Singh practices Neurological Surgery near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA and Philadelphia, PA.
See San Jose Neurological Surgeons.