A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harmit Kalia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harmit Kalia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harmit Kalia, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalia graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kalia has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Children's Hospital at Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harmit S Kalia DO and MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Harmit S. Kalia practice?
- Dr. Harmit Kalia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harmit Kalia practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists, Bronx Gastroenterologists, and Bronx Hepatologists.