A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harmit Kalia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harmit Kalia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kalia
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Kalia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harmit Kalia, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalia graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kalia has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Children's Hospital at Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harmit S Kalia DO and MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Harmit S. Kalia practice?
- Dr. Harmit Kalia has 1 office location.
Dr. Harmit Kalia practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists, Bronx Gastroenterologists, and Bronx Hepatologists.