A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harmohinder Athwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harmohinder Athwal, Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harmohinder Athwal, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Athwal graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Athwal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fremont Hospital
- Fremont Hospital, Fremont, CA
- Fremont Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harmohinder Singh Athwal MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Harmohinder S. Athwal practice?
- Dr. Harmohinder Athwal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harmohinder Athwal practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Fremont, CA.
See Fremont Psychiatrists.