A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harmohinder Gogia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harmohinder Gogia is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gogia
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gogia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harmohinder Gogia, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gogia graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Gogia has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
- Anaheim General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harmohinder Singh Gogia BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Harmohinder S. Gogia practice?
- Dr. Harmohinder Gogia has 1 office location.
Dr. Harmohinder Gogia practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Internists and Anaheim Pulmonologists.