Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Harmohinder Kochar
Dr. Harmohinder Kochar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Kochar is affiliated with Kindred Hospital North Houston, Kindred Hospital The Heights and Memorial Hermann Greater Heights Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Harmohinder Kochar has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Harmohinder Kochar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Rupesh Vakil
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 0 mi11
Dr. Cindy Trinh
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Houston, TX 0 mi13
Dr. Rajesh Rethnam
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine
Houston, TX 0 mi15