Dr. Harmohinder Kochar MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 9th, 2017
Terrible Staff!
I have gone to this clinic for 20 years. I love my current doctor, Melendez and I don't want to lose him but the office staff is so incapable of doing their jobs. I have been cancelled more times than a postage stamp and I'm done. This the second time they have cancelled back to back appointments and refuse to inconvenience someone else and give me a decent appointment. I'd say they have so many patients that they don't need me anymore. The last time they cancelled back to back appointments, I ended up in the hospital with pneumonia. And that's not the only appointments they cancel. They have cancelled almost every appointment and rescheduled them for years. Stick a fork in me, I'm done.

July 11th, 2016
Recommend if you have time
I've only had first visit. Appt. was at 2:30. I arrived at 2:08. Saw Dr. about 4:00. I forgot to complain to him, but I will next time, esp. if it happens again. When we were done, he walked out & closed the door then about 5 mins. later a nurse opened the door & said "oh! we're done, hun," as if I was supposed to know. I didn't understand why the dr. closed the door if I was supposed to just leave. Other than those 2 little things, the visit was fine. Everyone was very friendly, including Dr. Kochar. I've yet to get medical results.

August 18th, 2010
Horrible experience. No bedside manner. No explanation of what to expect. Had to guess what was going on. Would take days for him to visit while in the hospital. No personality.

January 23rd, 2016