A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Harmon Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harmon Schwartz, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harmon Schwartz, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- Huntington Hospital
- St Luke Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harmon Edward Schwartz MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Harmon E. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Harmon Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Harmon Schwartz practices Otolaryngology near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Otolaryngologists.