A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harmon Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harmon Stein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harmon Stein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stein has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harmon C Stein MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Harmon C. Stein practice?
- Dr. Harmon Stein has 9 office locations.
Dr. Harmon Stein practices Ophthalmology near Lawrence Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Levittown, PA and Trenton, NJ.
See Lawrence Township Ophthalmologists.