Learn more about Dr. Harmon Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harmon Stein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harmon Stein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stein has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harmon C. Stein practice?
Dr. Harmon Stein practices Ophthalmology near Levittown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrence Township, NJ and Newtown, PA.
See Levittown Ophthalmologists.