Dr. Harmon Stein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harmon Stein?

September 7th, 2017

Worst Doctor

This is the most unprofessional ophthalmologist one can go to. During my visit at Campus Eye Group he started badgering me with 1 question about my discontinuing treatment in the past and then repeatedly accused me of disliking the doctor I was seeing 5 years ago. In other words, he does NOT care to conduct himself professionally with his patients at all. In fact, his behavior was so obnoxious I had to file a formal complaint against him with the New Jersey State Board of Medical Examiners!

February 7th, 2013

If there was a 5 star rating, I would award it to Dr. Stein.

December 22nd, 2011

Dr Stein performed lasik on me over 7 years ago. It was a perfect procedure and Dr Stein was caring and professional through out the entire process. Also, he has done a wonderful job of followup over the years. Additionally, Dr. Stein's staff is fantastic and made my entire experience of getting LASIK enjoyable. Going to Dr. Stein was one of the best decisions that I have ever made.

December 11th, 2011

Had a wonderful experience

I wanted to express my experience at Total Eye Care. As soon as I entered the office I was greeted in a very professional manner which unfortunately we don't see too often anymore. The staff who work with the doctors were very professional as well. Dr Stein came into the exam room and immediately introduced himself which made me feel comfortable from the beginning of my visit. He addressed all of my concerns and took the time to answer all of my questions. I would definitely recommend people I know to go to Dr Stein.

A LEADER IN HIS FIELD

I was referred to Dr Stein by many of my friends who were happy with his work, some of them having cataract surgery and others, laser vision correction. He is compassionate and takes great attention to detail. His staff couldnt be more professional. As you can imagine, I was very frightened at the thought of someone touching my eyes, let alone operate on them. The results of my Lasik surgery were truly amazing and I was so fortunate to find someone of Dr Stein's skill. An avid Eagles fan and Phillies fan, I felt even more reassured when I heard that Trent Cole and John Kruk trusted their eyes to Dr Stein.

Changed my life

I had been wearing glasses for 20 years and onging eye problems before I got Lasik from Dr. Stein. I heard about him from the Courier Times and saw that he had done this procedure on Trent Cole and John Kruk, so he must be one of the best. Since we don't have a lot of money, this was a big decision for us financially and I am confident that it was the best investment we've ever made. I cannot describe the feeling when I got out of bed the first time and could see everything perfectly. My life was truly changed.My experience with Dr. Stein and his staff was a follows. He saw me for a consultation, and really sought to answer my questions and make sure I was a good candidate. I was worried I would not be because my vision was so bad before, but luckily I was in fact a good candidate. He was warm and had excellent bedside manner, something a lot of doctors I've seen in the past were lacking. On the day of my procedure, he knew I was nervous, so he tried to lighten the mood and made me laugh (I was already a little loopy from the pill they gave me in the waiting room!). Before I knew it, the procedure was over with, NO PAIN AT ALL! The next day I was working and seeing great. I highly recommend Dr. Stein too all.

Fast and Friendly Service by a Great Dr

Dr. Stein has been treating my husband and I for 8 years now and we always look forward to swing him once a year for our checkups. We never have to wait long for him to see us and his staff could not be better to work with.

Warm and Compassionate, Amazing Doctor

I have visited Dr. Stein a number of times and I am going to keep going back. I never have to wait more than 5 minute, and from the moment Dr. Stein walks into the room I feel at ease. He always spends a lot of time with me, and I always leave his office with confidence. Because of Dr. Stein I can see better than I ever remember before. As well, I feel like Dr. Stein cares about me as a person as well as a patient. I have recommended him to a number of friends and family members and they speak highly of him as well.

September 1st, 2011

Just terrible- staff is unfriendly, arrogant

Where to begin... Receptionist was somewhat miserable, but had the best personality out of the staff I encountered.Unfortunately, that is not saying much. The person I spent the most time with was the assistant/ examiner. I would love to tell you her name, but she never introduced herself. She did spend a lot of time with me asking questions to rule out things since I was having difficulty with my eye. Zero personality. After dilating my eyes I waited in the waiting room. She came and got me and said go into this examining room and pointed. Well I went in the room next door because 1. She made a point to say go in this room, which sounded as if she was differentiating between the two rooms and 2. I could't really see! So after 10 minutes they got me scoffed at me - why was I in the wrong room? The assistant said, " I told her this room. I don't know why she would be in there." and laughed like I wasn't there.Dr. Stein looked in my eyes asked me a couple of questions. Told me there was nothing he could see structurally wrong. He said it could be allergies. Okay. Let me add that up to this point no one asked if I had glasses. Odd right.? So, I shared this and asked if the soreness could be strain related. He said yes and then asked if I wanted a vision exam! Wouldn't a thorough examination include this. He did the exam and gave me the prescription. He told me that if the new glasses didn't work, to come back. Then attempted to drum up more business for the practice telling me that I really should have my kids seen before school and they have a dr. There for that. Thanks, but no thanks, my kids already go to another practice. I found him to be arrogant and uninterested. I felt like a number.But wait there is more. They have an optometrist. As soon as I walked over to look at glasses. She got a phone call. Hung up and said, "I'll be right back." 15 minutes later she came back. I showed her the glasses I liked. She was friendly and started to look in the book for the price. She was then interrupted by the assistant who needed a number from a pair of glasses urgently. She couldn't read it off of the glasses! So another 7 minutes of this. I got the price and the number for the glasses I wanted and left. I won't be going back and would never recommend this practice as they seem to be more concerned with drumming up more business.

June 24th, 2011

did lazor surgery on me & it worked

Sr. Stein performed lazor surgery on both my eyes for glaucoma. My pressure is now 16 in each eye. I am quite satisfied.

March 14th, 2011

MAKE SURE TO GET A SECOND OPINION!!

Absolutely wrong diagnosis. Told me I needed laser surgery within the week for Acute Narrow Angle Glaucoma, or that there is a good change that I would go permanently blind. I went to another eye specialist who 100%, totally disagreed (same for my regular eye doc.). Plus, I am near sighted, and also Stein checked my pressure, which was 12. I could go on and on, but hopefully you, as the reader will catch my drift. WATCH OUT!!

September 26th, 2017