A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harmony Reynolds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harmony Reynolds is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reynolds
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reynolds Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harmony Reynolds, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Reynolds graduated from New York University.
Dr. Reynolds has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harmony R Reynolds MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Harmony R. Reynolds practice?
- Dr. Harmony Reynolds has 1 office location.
Dr. Harmony Reynolds practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.