A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harmony Reynolds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harmony Reynolds is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reynolds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harmony Reynolds, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Reynolds graduated from New York University.
Dr. Reynolds has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harmony R Reynolds MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Harmony R. Reynolds practice?
- Dr. Harmony Reynolds has 1 office location.
Dr. Harmony Reynolds practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.