A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harneet Bath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harneet Bath is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harneet Bath, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
Education & Awards
Dr. Bath graduated from Government Medical College, Amritsar. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bath has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Lakeside Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa Opens in new window
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harneet Singh Bath MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harneet S. Bath practice?
- Dr. Harneet Bath has 1 office location.
Dr. Harneet Bath practices Internal Medicine near Lakeport, CA.
See Lakeport Internists.