Dr. Harold Bailey MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Rocky Mount, NC

August 19th, 2015
Harold Bailey is the Best Pediatrician in the city!!!! Nicest Man one could ever meet!

April 19th, 2014
MSNEd., BSN, RN
My daughter Ariana was born 29 years ago in Nash General Hospital and Dr. Bailey was her Pediatrician.. I felt so blessed to have him care for my daughter. He was excellent, professional and thorough. I remember she had her ears pierced in the office at one month old. He was exceptional as a physician and I still think of just how wonderful those first years of her life were knowing she was in the best hands for care. Thank you Dr Harold Bailey! Ariana is all grown up and a professional woman.

August 1st, 2013
nikki jones
Doctor Bailey was my doctor and I am 25 now. I now have a son and he's 1mnth old and would like for my son to also go to doctor Bailey he's the best on question care and has plenty of experience and his nurses if he picks them they stay with him a long time an their very gentle and caring also. When I use to get shots they did wonderful with that by distracting me and getting the numbing spray and before I could say anything it was over. I rarely cried.

April 17th, 2013
The Best there is!!!
He saved my baby life when she was diagnosed with a very rare disease. I am forever grateful for him and his staff! He is now my mirco-preemie doctor. He is amazing and he is genuinely!

May 22nd, 2012
Great Dr.
One of the best doctor's around, my children have been with him for 26 years and not one bad experience. We need more people like him. Thanks

October 11th, 2011
Dr Bailey is The best pediatrician ever! My boys are now 12 1/2 and 10 1/2. He has been taking care of them all their lives!! Thank you Dr. Bailey for the awesome work you do!!!