A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Harvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Harvey is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harvey
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harvey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Harvey, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hormone-Dependent Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Harvey graduated from University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Kingston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Harvey has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold A Harvey BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Oncologist , has 42 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Harold A. Harvey practice?
- Dr. Harold Harvey has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Harvey practices Medical Oncology near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Oncologists.