A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Harvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Harvey is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harvey
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harvey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Harvey, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hormone-Dependent Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Harvey graduated from University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Kingston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Harvey has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold A Harvey BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Oncologist , has 43 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Harold A. Harvey practice?
- Dr. Harold Harvey has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Harvey practices Medical Oncology near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Oncologists.