A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Harvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Harvey, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hormone-Dependent Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Harvey graduated from University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Kingston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Harvey has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harvey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harold A. Harvey practice?
Dr. Harold Harvey practices Medical Oncology near Hershey, PA.
Additional practice locations include: State College, PA.
See Hershey Oncologists.