A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Wilson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Wilson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Wilson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- Brookwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Andrew Wilson MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Harold A. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Harold Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Wilson practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists, Birmingham Critical Care Practitioners, and Birmingham Pulmonologists.