A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Adelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Adelman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adelman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Adelman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Adelman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Adelman graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Adelman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Psychiatric Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Frank Adelman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Harold F. Adelman practice?
- Dr. Harold Adelman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harold Adelman practices Psychiatry near Kerrville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Kerrville Psychiatrists.