inactive

• Good
  • Bad

November 15th, 2015
Best OB/GYN Ever
This doctor is truly a gift to humanity. He has taken care of three generations of my family. He has always been professional, personable, kind and most importantly knowledgeable. I hope that God continues to bless him and his family as he cares for this community

November 14th, 2015
Best doctor I ever met

October 16th, 2015
Dr. Alexander give an abortion and was still pregnant when I want back for a check up

February 4th, 2014
Bright light during a rough time
I disagree with many of the reviews about Dr. Alexander. On a whim today, I researched this man who was my doctor at the end of 2013. All reviews aside, Dr. Alexander was very kind to me during a difficult time. I was a "rare" case, something routine turned difficult (by no fault of the Doctor) and the kindness and compassion that the Doctor and his staff showed me made me feel a lot better. Sure, he likes to joke around but that made a tough situation easier to bear. I never felt as though Dr. Alexander crossed a line or treated me in any way but with kindness and respect. I think some of these other commenters are far too sensitive and hide behind the anonymity of the internet to shame a professional man with a difficult job.

September 24th, 2011
Unprofessional
The staff is SO helpful, understanding, patient, discrete and caring. But the Dr was totally unprofessional, vulgar racist language and inappropriate sexual conversation especially during sensitive times . I felt that he touched me inappropriatly and i felt completely uncomfortable with him looking "down there" and commenting on how good I looked. I wish they would keep the great staff, but get a new Dr to run the place.

August 15th, 2011
Helpful and Caring Doctor with personality
I disagree with the previous two comments regarding Dr. Alexander. I was able to make an appointment within 2 days and his office staff was incredibly friendly, understanding, and helpful. Dr. Alexander IS a busy doctor, but I had questions prepared and he answered them in a straightforward manner that conveyed years and years of experience. His personality made me (and my boyfriend) feel at ease.

April 8th, 2009
Once Upon A Pain Free Life
Because of a major surgery that this dr. performed on me one year ago, I can't remember a day that I have been pain free, I woke up to find that I was still connected to a catherer and was to be sent home with it due to a careless injury caused by the dr., during my stay, the dr never came to see and talk to me, let alone explain to me or my husband, what went wrong in the O.R,since the surgery, I have encountered numerous hospitalizations, compliments of the injury from the surgery, he has yet to apologize for his screw up and yet I am still suffering from it. I used trust and love this dr., but now I wouldn't recommend him to my enemy and I wish he would just put the knife down for good. I wish that I was living a once, pain free life still.

August 17th, 2016