A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Antwine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Antwine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Antwine, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Antwine graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Antwine has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Humboldt General Hospital Inc
- Jackson-Madison County Gen Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Melville Antwine MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harold M. Antwine practice?
- Dr. Harold Antwine has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Antwine practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jackson, TN.
See Jackson Surgeons.