A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Ayers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Ayers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ayers
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Ayers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayers graduated from Marshall University , Huntington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ayers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pleasant Valley Hospital
- Pleasant Valley Hospital, Pt Pleasant, Wv
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Ayers MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Harold Ayers practice?
- Dr. Harold Ayers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harold Ayers practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Point Pleasant, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington, WV.
See Point Pleasant Internists and Point Pleasant Pediatricians.