Dr. Harold Bach, MD
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Best Doc around  |  show details
by Valerie on Dec 30th, 2013

Very compassionate and friendly...unlike other surgeons. Knows his stuff and gives me confidence that he is going to do a good job. My neck surgery went without a hitch or much pain.

|  Neck & Back Pain  |  show details
by Terry Horne-Porter on Nov 20th, 2013

I have been with Dr. Bach over 3yrs now. He is the Best thing that has happen to me!! His Staff Dr. Mary & Nurse Jolynn are the Best !!!! All so caring & understanding!! I will not let anyone else touch my neck or Back. I would tell everyone to go see Him!! Thanks for everthing Dr. Bach

|  Awesome Physician, Surgeon  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2013

Professional, and great staff !

|  pain free  |  show details
by Gordon Aubry on Mar 30th, 2013

I got hurt on my job in 08 09 was sent to a workers comp doc who only gave me one choice to fix my back ,which i could not stand, sit or walk with out pain,as a second opinion i was sent to DR Bach which happened to be the best thing that has happened i my life heath wise we decided a surgery that has left me pain free sense 2010 thank you DR Bach a million times over

|  I got my life back!!  |  show details
Aug 29th, 2012

I saw Dr. Bach as a second opinion to an injury that I was suffering from for 3 years. He performed a surgery on my neck 3 months after I met him and changed my life! I am a mother of 2 young children and have missed out on playing with them and enjoying life all together. Dr. Bach changed that the moment he was finished with my surgery. I walked out feeling no pain and have not had 1 migraine or sharp pain in my head since! It's amazing, considering I'd been on every type of pain med and anit-inflammatory since my accident. And to top it off...I was able to ride a roller coaster with my kids at Disney 4 months after my surgery!!! A Doc!! Thanks!!!!

Nov 18th, 2011

Dr Bach explianed the proceder, risk, pros&cons of waiting or addressing the problem know. Excellent Dr/ patent skills.On a 0-10 Scale I would rate Dr Bach @9.5.I would refer Dr Bach& his Staff highly to anyone.

|  Wonderful Doctor!!!  |  show details
Nov 2nd, 2011

My son had surgery 10/11 and Dr Bach and his staff where the best I have ever encountered. His professionalism and careing but a lot of specialists to shame. Bravo Dr Bach!!!

Sep 6th, 2011

Dr. Bach and his Staff are wonderful. They take the time to explain everything and answer all of my questions. I would refer him to anyone!!

|  patient  |  show details
by Jorge Diaz on Mar 10th, 2011

Dr Bach was very kind and portrayed his knowledge in a manner that I could understand. Every option was discussed and explained to me to address my conditions. I feel very comfortable with the treatment options Dr. Bach gave me.

Feb 17th, 2010

He was absolutely the best!!!