A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Bacheldor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Bacheldor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bacheldor graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Bacheldor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John River District Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bacheldor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harold L. Bacheldor practice?
Dr. Harold Bacheldor practices Family Medicine near East China, MI.
See East China Family Physicians.