A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Bacheldor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Bacheldor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bacheldor graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Bacheldor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John River District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Lee Bacheldor DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harold L. Bacheldor practice?
- Dr. Harold Bacheldor has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Bacheldor practices Family Medicine near East China, MI.
See East China Primary Care Doctors.