Dr. Harold Bacheldor Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harold Bacheldor Jr?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Harold Bacheldor Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 13th, 2015

Excellent Dr

October 4th, 2015

Love my Doctor Bacheldor!

April 29th, 2014

Buyer beware

Dr. Bachledor misdiagnosed my daughter and completely dismissed my concerns that she was autistic. My daughter had a rash that wouldn't go away so I took her in to be seen. He decided it was hives and prescribed benedryl. He told me to give it to her every so often until it goes away...never mentioning that if it was indeed hives it would go away after the first or second dose. The next day she spiked a fever and was vomiting so I took her to the e.r. The on call doctor took one look at her and told me she had measles. He was shocked to hear another doctor thought it was hives. Also, when my daughter was 2 years old she displayed symptoms of autism. I asked if there was a screening or something we could do to test for that and he dismissed my concerns entirely saying it was probably ADHD. She is 8 now and we have finally gotten the diagnosis of Asperger's. We have struggled so much with her behavior in school trying to handle her "ADHD" and we were fighting the wrong disease the whole time all based on this guy's "professional opinion". If you're going to see this doctor, don't take what he says as fact. Question everything and make him listen to you. If I had done that I wouldn't have almost lost my daughter to the measles or have had to spend the last 6 years fighting a battle that couldn't be won.

May 30th, 2017