Dr. Harold Bafitis DO Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Jupiter, FL

3.9

January 29th, 2017
Permanent nerve damage
Dr. Bafitis performed a face and brow lift on me. My one brow he damage the nerve and it is permanently sagging and my smile is crooked from Nerve damage. I wish I would've never had surgery with this doctor. I wish I would've never had surgery with this doctor The staff is extremely nice but at the end of the day the permanent damage has affected my life !

July 28th, 2016
The following people were fantastic: Cathy, Lisa, Erin, and Maria. I came with many concerns about a derm-abrasion on my nose. I was given expert advice and peace of mind about waiting two more months. I have made an appointment accordingly and was told any concerns I have at that time can be professionally dealt with. I highly recommend that anyone looking for an excellent plastic surgeon and office would call Dr. Bafitis.

July 21st, 2016
A pleased client
Dr Bafitis performed breast implants on me, removing the old ones and abdominal liposuction, I have nothing but respect for this professional in every aspect.

June 30th, 2016
THE MAN SHOULD HAVE HIS LICENSE SUSPENDED He disfigured me & has been on probation & Reprimand in 3 different states twice in California once in Florida and once in Iowa. Don't believe me??? Check for yourself DOH in Tallahasseee
He may have a BEAUTIFUL Surgi Center , But in my opinion it's like having beautiful china that costs a fortune, but the food that is placed on that china is awful, who cares about how pretty the china is... Get it folks In my professional opinion IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE AND OUTCOME OF YOUR SURGERY PLEASE PASS HIM BY HE IS AWFUL

May 10th, 2016
Dr. Bafitis is a incredible doctor and I am extremely pleased with my results. It is apparent that this is his passion and he loves what he does. His enthusiasm is contagious. I really feel like he shares in the excitement of my results. The high level of medical expertise combined with his caring heart took the whole experience to a level I have never received from a medical doctor before

May 5th, 2016
In my opinion and my opinion only he stinks
In my opinion if you really value your body and the way you look now please I am poor you do not use this man for anything that's just my opinion but a year after mutilating me I'm getting finally what I deserve a new doctor and new procedure and he's been taken off the list of several hospitals and surgery centers this is hot off the presses because I just found out in the past two days I don't even know whether he knows yet surprise

April 3rd, 2016
The most amazing Dr

February 23rd, 2016
Very impressed by the lengths Dr, Bafitis was willing to go to deliver the result I was looking for. In procedure, follow up (making personal recovery center visits), encouragement, and accessibility he far exceeded my expectations, so far, and he is still offering additional unexpected treatments to take care of small areas of concern. He, and his lovely staff, treated me as a work of art. Being from out of town made my "ease of appointment" less than ideal, but as I send more of my friends to him I am sure he will make the necessary changes in protocol.

February 9th, 2016
Great Job Dr. B.
GREAT follow up care and he did a great job on my face, I look 20-25 years younger

January 9th, 2016
I have known Dr Bafitis for over 15 years, I have had several procedures Including facelift and tummy tuck. All were met beyond my expectations!!!

August 27th, 2015
Dr. Bafitis is a wonderful, down to earth doctor who truly cares. He's very straight forward, trust worthy and concerned about his patients. I had a bad scar on my face from an accident, after my first consultation with Dr. B I knew he was the guy for the job. After undergoing surgery and laser my face is back to normal and better than before. Dr. Bafitis knows his profession, his office staff is also very helpful and polite.

August 24th, 2015
I call him My Miracle Worker...
I have explored and searched through many surgeons and I have committed to Bafitis for so many reasons. He is an amazing, well educated artist and keeps me well informed and educated on my procedures and conditions (pre-op and post-op) You cannot expect a quality surgeon to be sitting around, twiddling his thumbs all day, his patients love him and many are reoccurring. If there is ever a wait, understand he is busy and is possibly dealing with a cancer patient who is need of his help. Just have patience, he provides quality service to Each and Every one of his patients, just as he Will with YOU. Dr. Bafitis has done for me what every other surgeon has said was impossible. He has an eye for beauty in his art and he is the best recommendation I can give to you. I have had two invasive surgeries in the past year with him and everyone, even other surgeons are impressed with his work. DR. BAFITIS IS WORTH ANY WAIT!!