Dr. Harold Bafitis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harold Bafitis?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Harold Bafitis?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 17th, 2017

Doctor Bafitis is the best!

Dr. Bafitis and his staff have truly changed my life for the better! As soon as you step into their office they treat you like family. The surgery was absolutely painless and a success! Definitely would recommend Dr. Bafitis to anyone interested in Cosmetic Surgery.

Rhinoplasty

My experience with Dr. Bafitis was amazing. I could not be any happier with my decision. I was very nervous going into this surgery, but Dr. B and his staff goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable and well taken care of. My results have been amazing and I am only two weeks post op. He is indeed a perfectionist and will not disappoint! I would recommend to ANYONE I know looking for plastic surgery.

July 12th, 2017

Dr. Bafitis is a miracle worker. As a man I was skeptical of what a plastic surgeon could really do but now that I'm done and healed I'm mad I waited so long to have this kind of happiness.

July 12th, 2017

Greek Butcher! He is not to be trusted! He is not an M.D. Only a DO, he scarred me for life, did not follow up and dismissed me in his office!! He showed no compassion and should not be practicing! Don't let the fake reviews help you in your decision, you will be sorry!

June 8th, 2017

Fantastic Dr ..

I had mohs surgery on my nose little over a year ago and had to have the hole surgically closed , and was lucky enough to have been able to see Dr B on such short notice, same day as surgery infact,,,,he is a fantastiic surgeon would and have recommended him to friends.

June 7th, 2017

AMAZING

My experience with Dr. Bafitis was better than I ever could've hoped for. The results are exactly what I wanted and more, and his friendliness and dedication to his patients do not go unnoticed.

June 6th, 2017

Dr Bafitis is a great surgeon!!!!!

My experience with Dr. Bafitis and his staff was very calming and pleasant. I recommend him to all my friends MT

May 11th, 2017

A woman Traumatized!

The beginning started out so professional and after a horrible Experience of breast surgery I would never reccomend this Dr. To anyone. I was so shocked how I was treated after complications, no help, no phone calls, no concerns or TLC whatsoever....He should not be practicing.

March 18th, 2017

Best Around!

Dr. Bafitis is an amazing person and even better surgeon. Staff is awesome and very friendly. His work is awesome as I barely had any bruising after my surgery and the recovery process was not as bad as I initially thought it to be.I had surgery to remove my gyno along with liposuction, he left my chest flatter than every and it looks amazing. If you are ever looking to get any work done, I highly recommend Dr. Bafitis as your surgeon of choice!

January 29th, 2017

Permanent nerve damage

Dr. Bafitis performed a face and brow lift on me. My one brow he damage the nerve and it is permanently sagging and my smile is crooked from Nerve damage. I wish I would've never had surgery with this doctor. I wish I would've never had surgery with this doctor The staff is extremely nice but at the end of the day the permanent damage has affected my life !

July 28th, 2016

The following people were fantastic: Cathy, Lisa, Erin, and Maria. I came with many concerns about a derm-abrasion on my nose. I was given expert advice and peace of mind about waiting two more months. I have made an appointment accordingly and was told any concerns I have at that time can be professionally dealt with. I highly recommend that anyone looking for an excellent plastic surgeon and office would call Dr. Bafitis.

July 22nd, 2016

A pleased client

Dr Bafitis performed breast implants on me, removing the old ones and abdominal liposuction, I have nothing but respect for this professional in every aspect.