Dr. Harold Bafitis DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 8th, 2017
Fantastic Dr ..
I had mohs surgery on my nose little over a year ago and had to have the hole surgically closed , and was lucky enough to have been able to see Dr B on such short notice, same day as surgery infact,,,,he is a fantastiic surgeon would and have recommended him to friends.

June 7th, 2017
AMAZING
My experience with Dr. Bafitis was better than I ever could've hoped for. The results are exactly what I wanted and more, and his friendliness and dedication to his patients do not go unnoticed.

June 6th, 2017
Dr Bafitis is a great surgeon!!!!!
My experience with Dr. Bafitis and his staff was very calming and pleasant. I recommend him to all my friends MT

May 11th, 2017
A woman Traumatized!
The beginning started out so professional and after a horrible Experience of breast surgery I would never reccomend this Dr. To anyone. I was so shocked how I was treated after complications, no help, no phone calls, no concerns or TLC whatsoever....He should not be practicing.

March 18th, 2017
Best Around!
Dr. Bafitis is an amazing person and even better surgeon. Staff is awesome and very friendly. His work is awesome as I barely had any bruising after my surgery and the recovery process was not as bad as I initially thought it to be.I had surgery to remove my gyno along with liposuction, he left my chest flatter than every and it looks amazing. If you are ever looking to get any work done, I highly recommend Dr. Bafitis as your surgeon of choice!

January 29th, 2017
Permanent nerve damage
Dr. Bafitis performed a face and brow lift on me. My one brow he damage the nerve and it is permanently sagging and my smile is crooked from Nerve damage. I wish I would've never had surgery with this doctor. I wish I would've never had surgery with this doctor The staff is extremely nice but at the end of the day the permanent damage has affected my life !

July 28th, 2016
The following people were fantastic: Cathy, Lisa, Erin, and Maria. I came with many concerns about a derm-abrasion on my nose. I was given expert advice and peace of mind about waiting two more months. I have made an appointment accordingly and was told any concerns I have at that time can be professionally dealt with. I highly recommend that anyone looking for an excellent plastic surgeon and office would call Dr. Bafitis.

July 22nd, 2016
A pleased client
Dr Bafitis performed breast implants on me, removing the old ones and abdominal liposuction, I have nothing but respect for this professional in every aspect.

June 30th, 2016
THE MAN SHOULD HAVE HIS LICENSE SUSPENDED He disfigured me & has been on probation & Reprimand in 3 different states twice in California once in Florida and once in Iowa. Don't believe me??? Check for yourself DOH in Tallahasseee
He may have a BEAUTIFUL Surgi Center , But in my opinion it's like having beautiful china that costs a fortune, but the food that is placed on that china is awful, who cares about how pretty the china is... Get it folks In my professional opinion IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE AND OUTCOME OF YOUR SURGERY PLEASE PASS HIM BY HE IS AWFUL

May 11th, 2016
Dr. Bafitis is a incredible doctor and I am extremely pleased with my results. It is apparent that this is his passion and he loves what he does. His enthusiasm is contagious. I really feel like he shares in the excitement of my results. The high level of medical expertise combined with his caring heart took the whole experience to a level I have never received from a medical doctor before

May 6th, 2016
In my opinion and my opinion only he stinks
In my opinion if you really value your body and the way you look now please I am poor you do not use this man for anything that's just my opinion but a year after mutilating me I'm getting finally what I deserve a new doctor and new procedure and he's been taken off the list of several hospitals and surgery centers this is hot off the presses because I just found out in the past two days I don't even know whether he knows yet surprise

April 3rd, 2016