A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. H Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. H Baker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Baker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. H Gene Baker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. H G. Baker practice?
- Dr. H Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. H Baker practices Family Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Primary Care Doctors.