A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Barthold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Barthold is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Barthold, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Barthold graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Barthold has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Joseph Barthold MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Harold J. Barthold practice?
- Dr. Harold Barthold has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harold Barthold practices Radiation Oncology near East Weymouth, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Mansfield, MA and Plymouth, MA.
See East Weymouth Oncologists.