keith David show details keith David
Feb 2nd, 2014

Very knowledgeable. ..cares about his patients

Best doctor ever, hands down show details Best doctor ever, hands down
Jan 28th, 2014

Dr. Batin has been our family doctor for 4 years and we love him. He really cares about his patients, you are a person not a number. He never rushes through the appointment and will go to any length possible to reach an accurate diagnosis. He is the epitome of what a doctor should be.

God send.. He is what ever Doctor should aspire to be someday. show details God send.. He is what ever Doctor should aspire to be someday.
by S. Merrill on Jan 14th, 2014

Dr. Batin has been my Dr for nearly 14 years. He is the best. I have several issues and I can say he is the only person on this earth I truly trust with my life. To me he is a gift from God that I met him and he has helped me through some tough issues. He is so easy to talk to and you know he cares. Kaiser is lucky to have him. I would leave my hmo with kaiser to follow him if he left. He also has the most wonderful nurse Shalena who is really funny and a joy to talk too..

Great doctor show details Great doctor
Aug 12th, 2012

Dr. Batin is one of the best doctors I've ever had. He really pays attention and listens. He's open-minded about my own perceptions of my body and my health.

Aug 26th, 2011

I would highly recommend Dr. Batin to all. He is my primary doctor for my entire family (parents, child, siblings and their immediate families). He is very caring and spends as much time needed with you. He is very understanding and never judgemental. I could not have imagined a better doctor!