A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Beam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Beam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Beam, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beam graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Beam has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold E Beam MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harold E. Beam practice?
- Dr. Harold Beam has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Beam practices Plastic Surgery near Glastonbury, CT.
See Glastonbury Surgeons.