Dr. Harold Beam MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Glastonbury, CT

3.6

October 15th, 2016
Full Tummy
I had the best experience with Dr Beam. The office staff were professional and caring. When I went into the surgical room, they already knew I was a travel nurse and we all started talking about my travel experience. They all were great and will only choose Dr Beam for any following procedures. Thank you Dr Beam!! I am beautiful once again.

September 16th, 2016
Breast augmentation
Dr. Harold was the best and the everyone there made me feel so comfortable. I love the results that I got. I would definitely go back for another procedure in the future. I was happy that I chose him he's the best

July 13th, 2016
Hard work and patience
Dr. Beam did 4 reconstruction surgeries for me after a invasive bacterial infection. It required 4 skin grafts to fill in and repair the large area. It made a huge difference in my recovery and life.

June 15th, 2016
Fabulous MD & Staff
Dr Beam and his staff are courteous and professional. They spend time with you and go over everything you need to know thoroughly. I have been a patient for many years and have had several procedures. I highly recommend Dr. Beam.

May 20th, 2016
Best surgeon ever, i did my mini tummytuck and breat implants and he did an amazing job , my scar is almost invisible , i can only notice them because i know i did something but no one else , my recovery was so fast and easy , no pain everything excelent , i will go back to him for any other precedures in the future , i know im always in good hand and my life is always safe with Dr .Beam

April 12th, 2016
Abdominoplasty 1992
Dr. Beam used non disolvable stitches in my stomache walls in the tummy tuck operation. The stitches were rejected by my body and came through the skin over the years. They formed an irreparable canal through my abdomen which created a second belly button, and it looks like I was shot. He did not know why I was having heartburn after the proceedure and ordered an arterial blood test, the most excruciatingly painful event you can imagine. When I asked to see my report he wrote in it that I had tried to obtain a late appointment so I could presumably be alone with him (I was married at the time). He is a very incompetant doctor. I had to go to a different doctor to have the bullet scar worked on, and the "dog ears" removed that Dr. Beam left at each end of the tummy tuck incision. I can't believe he is still practicing, I wish I had sued him all those years ago.

December 17th, 2015
Excellent experience!!!
I had my breast augmentation on Monday, I was very happy with the experience from my first phone call to Dr Beams office all the way through. His staff was very friendly, and honest in addressing any concerns I had, and Dr Beam made me feel very comfortable with my choices. It is now 3 days post on, and my breasts look great, I can tell that Dr Beam was very precise and not rough during surgery, I have absolutely no bruising and my incisions are healing beautifully. I am 30 years old and have wanted this surgery for years, I am so grateful that I chose Dr Beam as my surgeon. I absolutely recommend him and I am looking forward to the final results of my surgery.Thank you Dr Beam!!

September 23rd, 2015
Patient
I have had issues with my breasts post op. One of my breasts is significantly bigger than the other. One of my breasts also has not dropped and it has been 9 months post surgery. When I call with my concerns, I cannot get an appointment for 2 months. They do give you the courtesy of putting you on a cancellation list. My breast that has fallen looks very natural and I am happy with it.

April 25th, 2014
Perfect Results
It was 5 years ago when I had a facelift from Dr. Beam. The results were natural, done with precision and better than I expected. I would highly recommend Dr. Beam considering that he is so talented. To me that is the most important thing and always was. I don't recall if I had any long waits but it would have been worth it to me if I did. I do recall that he was highly informative and both Dr. Beam and his staff were just wonderful. It also pays to be an informed patient with clear reasonable expectations. I recommended Dr Beam to my sister who was also very pleased with the results and with his manner.

September 12th, 2013
Bar None the Best Physician Ever
They say when one is considering cosmetic surgery, the most important thing to keep in mind is being realistic about your expectations. With that in mind, I sought out a surgeon who would be the most skilled at meeting my expectations cosmetically, but who would also work to exceed them. Dr. Beam did just that, and I am thrilled to say that his surgical skills have given me a confidence that I never knew was possible. Not only that, his gentle and kind manner put me at ease from the moment I met him and continues with every follow up appointment. His staff is just as friendly and welcoming. I would highly recommend (and do) Dr. Beam to anyone who is looking for a cosmetic surgeon -- you will not be disappointed.

April 17th, 2013
Terrible service
For months I searched online for a plastic surgeon that I would feel comfortable going to. I came across Dr. Beam and decided to pay him a visit. I had to wait a little over a month to see him and I too was charged a fee of $100 to be seen by him. On the day of my visit, I was very nervous. I waited about 45 minutes when I finally saw him. He seemed to be in a hurry and my visit felt rush. I left there feeling like it was a waste of time and money. I then found another plastic surgeon at Hartford Hospital who has good reviews and also Board Certified. I was seen 3 weeks after making an appointment and best of all there was no ridiculous fee for a consultation. Beware of Dr. Beam, he is too commercial and money hungry. A lot of hype for poor service.

March 24th, 2013
Waste of my valuable time
After doing extensive research on all plastic surgeons in CT, I determined that Dr. Beam was the very best. I called for an appointment and because of his popularity and busy schedule I had to wait three weeks for an appointment. That was not of a worry to me and I was happy to wait to see him. I had to pay $100 non refundable fee for the consultation, that was also ok with me. The day of my appointment I was escorted into the room by a staff member where I waited more than one hour to be seen by Dr. Beam. During that time no one came in to check on me or to tell me that he'd be in soon or anything. I decided to call the front desk from the patient room to remind them that I was there more than an hour and still had not seen Dr. Beam. He finally came in, answered my questions. He was professional but not very sympathetic. He also didn't apologize for me waiting over an hour. I will never go there ever again.