Dr. Harold Beam Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Harold Beam?

Best plastic surgeon ever

Posted on November 12th, 2017

Dr Beam did my mini tummy tuck and breast augmentation when I was 22 years old , I am 35 now and had a baby two years ago and my body still looks amazing , he is the best my scars are so tiny no one can tell I had cosmetic surgeries , I recommend this dr to all my family and friends and I don't think there's a better plastic surgeon than him .

Botched breast augmentation

Posted on June 12th, 2017

One of my breast is atleast 2 cup sizes bigger than the other. I complained multiple times about something being wrong post surgery and he continuously said it would be fine. It has been years and I now paid thousands of dollars for breasts I am not happy about. They look absolutely awful and lopsided. Do not go to him!

He's money hungry and do not get breast augmentation with him

Posted on May 8th, 2017

He messed up my boobs. They were all far apart. I suggest anyone who wants to get breast augmentation to do not go to him. He's the worst and money hungry. When I went back to ask him if he could fix it he told me no and got all upset. I will never go to him never again for any procedure

Full Tummy

Posted on October 15th, 2016

I had the best experience with Dr Beam. The office staff were professional and caring. When I went into the surgical room, they already knew I was a travel nurse and we all started talking about my travel experience. They all were great and will only choose Dr Beam for any following procedures. Thank you Dr Beam!! I am beautiful once again.

Breast augmentation

Posted on September 17th, 2016

Dr. Harold was the best and the everyone there made me feel so comfortable. I love the results that I got. I would definitely go back for another procedure in the future. I was happy that I chose him he's the best

Hard work and patience

Posted on July 13th, 2016

Dr. Beam did 4 reconstruction surgeries for me after a invasive bacterial infection. It required 4 skin grafts to fill in and repair the large area. It made a huge difference in my recovery and life.

Fabulous MD & Staff

Posted on June 15th, 2016

Dr Beam and his staff are courteous and professional. They spend time with you and go over everything you need to know thoroughly. I have been a patient for many years and have had several procedures. I highly recommend Dr. Beam.

Posted on May 20th, 2016

Best surgeon ever, i did my mini tummytuck and breat implants and he did an amazing job , my scar is almost invisible , i can only notice them because i know i did something but no one else , my recovery was so fast and easy , no pain everything excelent , i will go back to him for any other precedures in the future , i know im always in good hand and my life is always safe with Dr .Beam

Abdominoplasty 1992

Posted on April 13th, 2016

Dr. Beam used non disolvable stitches in my stomache walls in the tummy tuck operation. The stitches were rejected by my body and came through the skin over the years. They formed an irreparable canal through my abdomen which created a second belly button, and it looks like I was shot. He did not know why I was having heartburn after the proceedure and ordered an arterial blood test, the most excruciatingly painful event you can imagine. When I asked to see my report he wrote in it that I had tried to obtain a late appointment so I could presumably be alone with him (I was married at the time). He is a very incompetant doctor. I had to go to a different doctor to have the bullet scar worked on, and the "dog ears" removed that Dr. Beam left at each end of the tummy tuck incision. I can't believe he is still practicing, I wish I had sued him all those years ago.

Excellent experience!!!

Posted on December 17th, 2015

I had my breast augmentation on Monday, I was very happy with the experience from my first phone call to Dr Beams office all the way through. His staff was very friendly, and honest in addressing any concerns I had, and Dr Beam made me feel very comfortable with my choices. It is now 3 days post on, and my breasts look great, I can tell that Dr Beam was very precise and not rough during surgery, I have absolutely no bruising and my incisions are healing beautifully. I am 30 years old and have wanted this surgery for years, I am so grateful that I chose Dr Beam as my surgeon. I absolutely recommend him and I am looking forward to the final results of my surgery.Thank you Dr Beam!!

Patient

Posted on September 23rd, 2015

I have had issues with my breasts post op. One of my breasts is significantly bigger than the other. One of my breasts also has not dropped and it has been 9 months post surgery. When I call with my concerns, I cannot get an appointment for 2 months. They do give you the courtesy of putting you on a cancellation list. My breast that has fallen looks very natural and I am happy with it.

Perfect Results

Posted on April 25th, 2014

It was 5 years ago when I had a facelift from Dr. Beam. The results were natural, done with precision and better than I expected. I would highly recommend Dr. Beam considering that he is so talented. To me that is the most important thing and always was. I don't recall if I had any long waits but it would have been worth it to me if I did. I do recall that he was highly informative and both Dr. Beam and his staff were just wonderful. It also pays to be an informed patient with clear reasonable expectations. I recommended Dr Beam to my sister who was also very pleased with the results and with his manner.