A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bennett
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bennett Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Bennett, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Bennett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Memorial Hospital Lafayette Cty
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Frank Bennett MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Harold F. Bennett practice?
- Dr. Harold Bennett has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Bennett practices Diagnostic Radiology near Poynette, WI.
See Poynette Radiologists.