A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Berenzweig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berenzweig
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Berenzweig Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Berenzweig, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Berenzweig graduated from New York University.
Dr. Berenzweig has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Karl Berenzweig MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Harold K. Berenzweig practice?
- Dr. Harold Berenzweig has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Berenzweig practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Gastroenterologists.