A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Bigger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Bigger, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Highrisk newborns
Education & Awards
Dr. Bigger graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Bigger has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold R Bigger MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harold R. Bigger practice?
- Dr. Harold Bigger has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Bigger practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians.