A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Blalock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Blalock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Blalock, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blalock graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Blalock has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Jason Blalock MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Harold J. Blalock practice?
- Dr. Harold Blalock has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harold Blalock practices Urology near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Urologists.